A Distributed Parallel Genetic Algorithm for Solving Optimal Growth Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul McNelis & John Duffy, 1998.
"Approximating and Simulating the Stochastic Growth Model: Parameterized Expectations, Neural Networks, and the Genetic Algorithm,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
9804004, EconWPA, revised 04 May 1998.
- Duffy, John & McNelis, Paul D., 2001. "Approximating and simulating the stochastic growth model: Parameterized expectations, neural networks, and the genetic algorithm," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1273-1303, September.
- William L. Goffe & Michael Creel, 2005.
"Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
438, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Creel & William Goffe, 2008. "Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 353-382, November.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 2004. "A multipurpose parallel genetic hybrid algorithm for non-linear non-convex programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 195-214, January.
- Kyle Klein & Julian Neira, 2014. "Nelder-Mead Simplex Optimization Routine for Large-Scale Problems: A Distributed Memory Implementation," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 447-461, April.
- Clemens, Christiane & Riechmann, Thomas, 1996. "Evolutionäre Optimierungsverfahren und ihr Einsatz in der ökonomischen Forschung," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-195, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Donghoon Lee & Matthew Wiswall, 2007. "A Parallel Implementation of the Simplex Function Minimization Routine," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 171-187, September.
- Beaumont, Paul M. & Walker, Robert T., 1996. "Land degradation and property regimes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 55-66, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.