Jump-Diffusion Processes in the Foreign Exchange Markets and the Release of Macroeconomic News
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Fortune, 1999. "Are stock returns different over weekends? a jump diffusion analysis of the "weekend effect"," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-19.
- Bo, Lijun & Wang, Yongjin & Yang, Xuewei, 2010. "Markov-modulated jump-diffusions for currency option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 461-469, June.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Foreign equity option pricing under stochastic volatility model with double jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1857-1863, July.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Osbat, Chiara & Stráský, Jan & Uusküla, Lenno, 2013.
"The euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis - dancing to its own tune?,"
Working Paper Series
1532, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Chiara Osbat & Jan Strasky & Lenno Uusküla, 2013. "The Euro exchange rate during the European sovereign debt crisis – dancing to its own tune?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 24 May 2013.
- Peter Fortune, 1998. "Weekends can be rough: revisiting the weekend effect in stock prices," Working Papers 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hsu, Pao-Peng & Chen, Ying-Hsiu, 2012. "Barrier option pricing for exchange rates under the Levy–HJM processes," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 176-181.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Accounting for the impact of higher order moments in foreign equity option pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1726-1729, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.