Optimal Deterministic and Stochastic Macroeconomic Policies for Slovenia: An Application of the OPTCON Algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computational Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Optimal control; Econometric model; Macroeconomic policy; Stochastic control; Slovenia; Sensitivity analysis; E5; E6; C5; O5;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- O5 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 1997.
"Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?,"
CARE Working Papers
9701, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
- Amman, Hans M & Kendrick, David A, 1999. "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 263-67, December.
- Hans M. Amman & David Kendrick, . "Should Macroeconomic Policy Makers Consider Parameter Covariances?," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 8, Society for Computational Economics.
- Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2012. "Optimal Exchange Rate and Fiscal Policies for Slovenia on its Way into the Euro Area," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(3 (Fall)), pages 231-243.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.