Single Versus Multi-market Approach: An Application to the Greek Cotton Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Suite 650, International Tower, 229 Peachtree Street, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Welfare; Multi-market; Sequential; Single-market; Bootstrap; C10; D60; F10;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeong, Kyeong-Soo & Garcia, Philip & Bullock, David S., 2003. "A statistical method of multi-market welfare analysis applied to Japanese beef policy liberalization," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 237-256, April.
- Stelios D. Katranidis & Elisavet I. Nitsi & David S. Bullock, 2005. "The effects of EU corn, cotton, and sugar beet policies on Greek producers: a multimarket analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(s3), pages 423-430, November.
- Runar Br�nnlund & Bengt Kristr�m, 1996. "Welfare Measurement in Single and Multimarket Models: Theory and Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 157-165.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Sexton, Richard, 1990. "Bootstrapping in Applied Welfare Analysis," Staff General Research Papers 1595, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dimitrios Dadakas & Stelios D. Katranidis, 2011. "Perspectives for the textiles and clothing industry in Greece: Past experience, outlook and policy implications," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 61(1-2), pages 13-38, January -.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.