Nominal versus real wage rigidity in a monopoly union: A synthesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 10A Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108-1502 U.S.A.
Phone: (314) 454-0100
Fax: (314) 454-9109
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-95, September.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1995. "Nominal Rigidities in Wage Setting by Rational Trade Unions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 635-43, May.
- Shah, Anup, 1985. "A macro model with trade unions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-194.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-49, December.
- Dennis J. Snower, 1996. "Unemployment Benefits: An Assessment of Proposals for Reform," Archive Discussion Papers 9601, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Calmfors, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1985. " Classical Unemployment, Accommodation Policies and Adjustment of Real Wages," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 234-61.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Creedy, John & McDonald, Ian M, 1991. "Models of Trade Union Behaviour: A Synthesis," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(199), pages 346-59, December.
- Sampson, Anthony A, 1986. "The Shift to Indirect Taxation in a Unionized Economy," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 87-91, January.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Edwaed J. Kane & Alvin K. Klevorick, 1967. "Absence Of Money Illusion: A Sine Qua Non For Neutral Money?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 419-423, 09.
- Yip, Chong K., 1988. "The employment effects of tariffs in an efficient bargain model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 477-485.
- Craig, George D, 1974. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 195-99, March.
- Pencavel, John, 1985. " Wages and Employment under Trade Unionism: Microeconomic Models and Macroeconomic Applications," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 197-225.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.