Classical Unemployment, Accommodation Policies and Adjustment of Real Wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bala Batavia & Parameswar Nandakumar, 2002. "Economic Integration and Union Power," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 175-182, April.
- Torben M.Andersen, 1995. "Unemployment Policy in the Welfare State," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 27-39.
- Bratsiotis, George J., 2008.
"Influential price and wage setters, monetary policy and real effects,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 503-517, June.
- G J Bratsiotis, 2005. "Influential Price and Wage Setters, Monetary Policy and Real Effects," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 63, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- George J. Bratsiotis, 2005. "Influential Price and Wage Setters, Monetary Policy and Real Effects," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0540, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Jensen, H., 1992.
"Time Inconsistency Problems and Commitments of Monetary and Fiscal Policies,"
Economics Working Papers
1992-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Henrik Jensen, 1992. "Time inconsistency problems and commitments of monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 247-266, October.
- Ching-Chong Lai & Juin-Jen Chang, 2002. "Nominal versus real wage rigidity in a monopoly union: A synthesis," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 61-73, March.
- Koch, Susanne, 2001. "Arbeitszeit und Beschäftigung im gesamtwirtschaftlichen Zusammenhang : Arbeitszeitfragen und ihre Behandlung in ökonomischen Modellen: Literaturüberblick und Forschungsperspektiven (Working time an," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 34(1), pages 28-44.
- Pierre Cahuc, 1990. "La théorie des négociations salariales : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30.
- Kilponen, Juha, 1999.
"Central Bank Independence and Wage Bargaining Structure - Empirical Evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
9/1999, Bank of Finland.
- Kilponen, J., 1999. "Central Bank Independence and Wage Bargaining Structure - Empirical Evidence," Bank of Finland - Studies in Economics and Finance 9/99, Bank of Finland. Research Department..
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1986.
"Centralized Wage Setting, Wage Drift and Stabilization Policies under Trade Unionism,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 243-58, July.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 1985. "Centralized Wage Setting, Wage Drift and Stabilization Policies under Trade Unionism," Working Paper Series 147, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jochen Michaelis & Michael Pflüger, 2002. "Euroland: Besser als befürchtet, aber schlechter als erhofft?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(3), pages 296-311.
- Juha Kilponen & David Mayes & Jouko Vilmunen, 1999.
"Labour Market Flexibility in Northern Europe,"
One Europe or Several? Working Papers
2, One-Europe Programme.
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003.
"The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2004. "The effects of union wage-settings on firms' production factor decisions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 415-420.
- Paul Grout & Andrew Oswald & David Ulph, 1984. "Uncertainty, Unions and the Theory of Public Sector Labour Markets," Working Papers 556, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Petrakis, Emmanuel & Vlassis, Minas, 2005. "The endogenous national minimum wage institution," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 747-762, December.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Games and International Migration of Labor in Interdependent Economies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Vijlbrief, J.A. & Wijngaert, R.F., 1991. "Unions and the link : wage determination by a single encompassing trade union when unemployment benefits are linked to wages," Serie Research Memoranda 0062, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.