Organizational research on market transition: A sociological approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
Transition economies; Organization theory; Sociological literature; Research;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wong, Christine P. W., 1986. "The economics of shortage and problems of reform in Chinese industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 363-387, December.
- Whyte, Martin King, 1996. "The Chinese Family and Economic Development: Obstacle or Engine?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Nee, Victor, 1998. "Norms and Networks in Economic and Organizational Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 85-89, May.
- Wong, Christine P. W., 1987. "Between plan and market: The role of the local sector in post-mao China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 385-398, September.
- János Kornai, 1986. "Contradictions and Dilemmas: Studies on the Socialist Economy and Society," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262111071, December.
- Kornai, J, 1979. "Resource-Constrained versus Demand-Constrained Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 801-19, July.
- Victor Nee, 2000. "The Role of the State in Making a Market Economy," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(1), pages 64-, March.
- Groves, Theodore & Yongmiao Hong & John McMillan & Barry Naughton, 1995. "China's Evolving Managerial Labor Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 873-92, August.
- Paul G. Hare, 1991. "Hungary: In Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 195-201, Fall.
- Yaqun Yi & Yi Liu & Hong He & Yuan Li, 2012. "Environment, governance, controls, and radical innovation during institutional transitions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 689-708, September.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2012.
"Market Design in Chinese Market Places,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2012-021-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Martin Wielemaker & Eric Gedajlovic, 2011. "Governance and capabilities: Asia’s entrepreneurial performance and stock of venture forms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 157-185, March.
- Jessie Zhou & Mike Peng, 2010. "Relational exchanges versus arm’s-length transactions during institutional transitions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 355-370, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.