Norms and Networks in Economic and Organizational Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Locatelli & Dominique Finon, 2004. "The failure of introducing market institutions in a rent sector into an economy in transition," Post-Print halshs-00001302, HAL.
- Krupka, Erin L. & Weber, Roberto A., 2008.
"Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Why Does Dictator Game Sharing Vary?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erin L. Krupka & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Why Does Dictator Game Sharing Vary?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 495-524, 06.
- Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David, 2012. "Leveraging knowledge-based resources: The role of contracts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 153-161.
- Chrysostomos Mantzavinos & Douglas C. North & Syed Shariq, 2003. "Learning, Institutions, and Economic Performance," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2003_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Roth, Timothy P., 2000. "Efficiency: An inappropriate guide to structural transformation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 109-126.
- Carlos Lacayo, 2004. "Análisis Comparativo de Sistemas de Monitoreo y Evaluación: El Caso de Nicaragua," IDB Publications 8841, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Locatelli, C., 1999. "The Russian oil industry restructuration: towards the emergence of western type enterprises?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 435-449, August.
- Wink, Ruediger, 2002. "The transregional dimension of territorial knowledge management. An evolutionary perspective on the role of universities," ERSA conference papers ersa02p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Riojas & Alfonso Alarcon, 2004. "Regionalizacion y cambio institucional en Mexico a finales del siglo XX," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 93-115, Julio-Dic.
- Wanda Engel & Ricardo Paes de Barros & Mirela de Carvalho & Carlos Alberto Ramos & Ana Lucia Lobato & Gabriel Ferrato dos Santos & Fabio Sánchez Torres & Luz Magdalena Salas Bahamón & Carlos Lacayo, 2006. "Políticas efectivas para erradicar la pobreza: Desafíos institucionales, de diseño y de monitoreo," IDB Publications 24838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Henningsen, Geraldine & Henningsen, Arne & Henning, Christian H.C.A., 2011. "Measuring the Influence of Information Networks on Transaction Costs Using a Non-parametric Regression Technique," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114547, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ibarra, Enrique & Hirakuri, Sofia R., 2007. "Institutional conflict and forest policy effectiveness: The case of the Costa Rican institutional reform," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 591-601, February.
- Catherine Locatelli & Dominique Finon, 2003. "Les limites à l'introduction des institutions de marché dans un secteur de rente," Post-Print halshs-00177824, HAL.
- Huybers, Twan & Bennett, Jeff, 2003. "Inter-firm cooperation at nature-based tourism destinations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 571-587, November.
- William Lesch & Johannes Brinkmann, 2011. "Consumer Insurance Fraud/Abuse as Co-creation and Co-responsibility: A New Paradigm," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 17-32, April.
- Lisa Keister, 2009. "Organizational research on market transition: A sociological approach," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 719-742, December.
- Catherine Locatelli & Dominique Finon, 2004. "L'échec de l'introduction d'institutions de marché dans une économie en transition : les limites du consensus de Washington dans un secteur de rente," Post-Print halshs-00001306, HAL.
- Dequech, David, 2009. "Institutions, social norms, and decision-theoretic norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 70-78, October.
- Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David, 2006. "Managing relationships in showery weather: The role of umbrella agreements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(12), pages 1248-1256, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.