A Stochastic Receding Horizon Control Approach to Constrained Index Tracking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia-Pacific Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851
Computational methods; Constraints; Index tracking; Receding horizon control; Stochastic control;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Florian Herzog & Gabriel Dondi & Hans P. Geering, 2007. "Stochastic Model Predictive Control And Portfolio Optimization," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 203-233.
- Florian Herzog & Gabriel Dondi & Simon Keel & Lorenz M. Schumani & Hans P. Geering, 2007. "Solving ALM problems via sequential stochastic programming," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 231-244.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Peter Meindl & James Primbs, 2008. "Dynamic hedging of single and multi-dimensional options with transaction costs: a generalized utility maximization approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 299-312.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Krylov, Sergiy & van der Wijst, Nico, 2005. "Optimal portfolio selection and dynamic benchmark tracking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 163(1), pages 115-131, May.
- Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J., 2003. "An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 621-643, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.