Tamaño de los Fondos de Pensiones en Chile y su Desempeño Financiero
AbstractWalker (1993a, 1993b) conclude that there is a systematic relationship between returns and the size of Chilean Pension Funds. This association is ussually motivated by institutional and regulatory aspects. This paper introduces a theoretical model to moti
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 105 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ravi Jagannathan & Zhenyu Wang, 1994.
"The Capm Is Alive And Well,"
- Ravi Jagnnathan & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1995. "The CAPM debate," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-17.
- Chopra, Navin & Lakonishok, Josef & Ritter, Jay R., 1992. "Measuring abnormal performance : Do stocks overreact?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 235-268, April.
- Solange Berstein & Rómulo Chumacero, 2005. "Cuantificación de los Costos de los Limites de Inversión para los Fondos de Pensiones Chilenos," Working Papers 3, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Apr 2005.
- Claudio Agostini, 2012.
"Economies of Scale and Merger Efficiencies: Empirical Evidence from the Chilean Pension Funds Market,"
wp_027, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra & Manuel Willington, 2012. "Economies of Scale and Merger Efficiencies: Empirical Evidence from the Chilean Pension Funds Market," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv285, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2013.
"Deconstructing Herding: Evidence from Pension Fund Investment Behavior,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 99-126, February.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "Deconstructing herding : evidence from pension fund investment behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5700, The World Bank.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Schmukler, 2010.
"Pension Funds And Capital Market Development: How Much Bang For The Buck?,"
38, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Feb 2010.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2008. "Pension Funds And Capital Market Development:How Much Bang For The Buck?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4787, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.