The Euro Area and the Single Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal International Journal of Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franka Liedorp & Robert Mosch & Carin van der Cruijsen & Jakob de Haan, 2011.
"Transparency of banking supervisors,"
DNB Working Papers
297, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Canova, Fabio & Favero, Carlo A, 2005. "Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: Lessons from Five Years of ECB and Implications for Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 5101, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berger, Helge & de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2006.
"Does money matter in the ECB strategy? New evidence based on ECB communication,"
2006/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger & Jakob de Haan & Jan‐Egbert Sturm, 2011. "Does money matter in the ECB strategy? New evidence based on ECB communication," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 16-31, 01.
- Helge Berger & Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Does Money Matter in the ECB Strategy? New Evidence Based on ECB Communication," KOF Working papers 06-125, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Helge Berger & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "Does Money Matter in the ECB Strategy? New Evidence Based on ECB Communication," CESifo Working Paper Series 1652, CESifo Group Munich.
- Manfred Borchert, . "The Impact of Banking Behaviour on Monetary Strategy in Europe," Working Papers 201160, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2004.
"Look Who's Talking: ECB communication during the first years of EMU,"
DNB Working Papers
007, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2006. "Look who's talking: ECB communication during the first years of EMU," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 219-228.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2004. "Look Who’s Talking: ECB Communication during the First Years of EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1263, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Howells & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, 2003. "Central Bank Transparency: A Market Indicator," Working Papers 0305, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Manfred Borchert, . "The Impact of Banking Behaviour on Monetary Strategy," Working Papers 201166, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & De Santis, Roberto A., 2003. "The admission of accession countries to an enlarged monetary union: a tentative assessment," Working Paper Series 0216, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Waller & Jakob de Haan, 2004. "Credibility and Transparency of Central Banks: New Results Based on Ifo’s World Economicy Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 1199, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabio Canova & Carlo Favero, 2005. "Monetary policy in the Euro area: Lessons from 5 years of ECB and implications for Turkey," Economics Working Papers 922, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Borchert, Manfred, 2004. "The impact of banking behaviour on monetary strategy," BeitrÃ¤ge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 5, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Helmut Frisch, 2003. "The euro and its consequences: What makes a currency strong?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(1), pages 15-31, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.