Endogenous Population with Public Goods and Malthusian Fixed Resources: Efficiency or Market Failure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 27 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michèle Tertilt, 2010.
"Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
15663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," Discussion Papers 09-003, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michèle, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does it Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alice Schoonbroodt & Michele Tertilt, 2010. "Who Owns Children and Does It Matter?," Working Papers id:2360, eSocialSciences.
- Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2011.
"The Neolithic Revolution from a price-theoretic perspective,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 209-219, November.
- Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés, 2008. "The Neolithic Revolution from a price-theoretic perspective," MPRA Paper 10069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Andrés Guzmán & Jacob Louis Weisdorf, 2010. "The Neolithic Revolution from a Price-Theoretic Perspective," Discussion Papers 10-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos, 2008. "The economics of early social stratification," MPRA Paper 10115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.