The Single Profile Analogues to Multi Profile Theorems: Mathematical Logic's Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Social welfare and social choice in different individuals’ preferences," MPRA Paper 50851, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2011.
- Herzberg, Frederik & Eckert, Daniel, 2012. "The model-theoretic approach to aggregation: Impossibility results for finite and infinite electorates," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 41-47.
- Lauwers, Luc & Van Liedekerke, Luc, 1995.
"Ultraproducts and aggregation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-237.
- Herzberg, Frederik & Lauwers, Luc & Van Liedekerke, Luc & Senyo, Emmanuel, 2010. "Ultraproducts and aggregation," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/258870, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Allan M. Feldman & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Two simple single-profile versions," Working Papers 2007-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.