Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel F. Spulber & David Easley, 1979. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Optimality with Rolling Plans," Discussion Papers 354, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hori, Hajime, 1987. "A turnpike theorem for rolling plans," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-235, May.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy Of Simulations For Stochastic Dynamic Models," Economics Working Papers we034615, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2000.
"Information Structure and the Tragedy of the Commons in Resource Extraction,"
00-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rabah Amir & Niels Nannerup, 2006. "Information Structure and the Tragedy of the Commons in Resource Extraction," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 147-165, August.
- AMIR, Rabah & NANNERUP, Niels, 2004. "Information structure and the tragedy of the commons in resource extraction," CORE Discussion Papers 2004040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1985. "Uncertainty, Information, And Irreversible Investments," Staff Papers 14047, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1984. "The Innovation Of Rules And The Structure Of Incentives In Open Access Resources," Staff Papers 13670, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.