Atemporal, Temporal and Intertemporal Duality in Consumer Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerard Jong & Ryuichi Kitamura, 2009. "A review of household dynamic vehicle ownership models: holdings models versus transactions models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 733-743, November.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Stochastic intertemporal duality: An application to investment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1363-1387, August.
- Elvira Silva & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2013. "Dynamic Efficiency Measurement: A Directional Distance Function Approach," CEF.UP Working Papers 1307, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Michael Caputo, 1994. "The Slutsky matrix and homogeneity in intertemporal consumer theory," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 255-279, October.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2003. "The comparative dynamics of closed-loop controls for discounted infinite horizon optimal control problems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1335-1365, June.
- Gary Wong, 2001. "Towards A More General Approach To Testing The Time Additivity Hypothesis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 098, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Frank Asche & Subal Kumbhakar & Ragnar Tveteras, 2008. "A dynamic profit function with adjustment costs for outputs," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 379-393, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.