The Stability of Exchange Rate Dynamics under Perfect Myopic Foresight
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 20 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagdeep Bhandari, 1981. "A stochastic macroequilibrium approach to a floating exchange rate economy with interest-bearing assets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985.
Handbook of International Economics,
in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Nonlinear Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper Series 6, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- O'Mara, L. Paul & Wallace, N.A. & Meshios, Helen, 1987. "The Current Account, Monetary Policy, Market Sentiment And The Real Exchange Rate: Some Implications For The Farm Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(03), December.
- Jagdeep Bhandari & Stephen Turnovsky, 1982. "Alternative monetary policies in an inflationary equilibrium model of the open economy," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1986.
"Short-term and long-term interest rates in a monetary model of a small open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 291-311, May.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985. "Short-Term and Long-Term Interest Rates in a Monetary Model of a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982.
"Relative Prices, Employment, and the Exchange Rate in an Economy with Foresight,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1219-42, September.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981. "Relative Prices, Employment, and the Exchange Rate in an Economy with Foresight," NBER Working Papers 0685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1999. "Stability in models of money and perfect foresight: implications of non-linearity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Carl Chiarella & Alexander Khomin, 2000. "Learning in a Generalized Dornbusch Model of Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper Series 102, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Min Zheng, 2013.
"Heterogeneous expectations and exchange rate dynamics,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 392-419, May.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Min Zheng, 2009. "Heterogeneous Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Research Paper Series 243, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv, 1996. "Classical dynamics in a general model of the Keynes-Wicksell type," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 401-428, December.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1985.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Under Perfect Foresight: A Symmetric Two Country Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
1699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1986. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy under Perfect Foresight: A Symmetric Two-country Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210), pages 139-57, May.
- Jay Levin, 1989. "On the dynamic effects of monetary and fiscal policy under floating exchange rates: Simulations with an asset market model," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 665-680, December.
- Carl Chiarella & Alexander Khomin, 1996. "Learning Dynamics in a Nonlinear Stochastic Model of Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series 64, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.