The Equality of the Core and the Set of Equilibria in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities and a Continuum of Agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-García, Emma, 2009. "Large economies and two-player games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 603-608, September.
- Noguchi, Mitsunori, 2000. "A fuzzy core equivalence theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 143-158, August.
- Hervés, Carlos & Moreno, Emma & Núñez, Carmelo & Rui Páscoa, Mário, 2000.
"Blocking efficacy of Small Coalitions in Myopic Economies,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/5478, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Nunez-Sanz, Carmelo & Rui Pascoa, Mario, 2000. "Blocking Efficacy of Small Coalitions in Myopic Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 72-86, July.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma, 2008. "Competitive equilibria and the grand coalition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 697-706, July.
- M Ali Khan & Kali P Rath & Yeneng Sun, 1994.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
381, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 1997. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 13-46, September.
- Khan, A. & Sun, Y., 2000.
"Asymptotic Arbitrage and the APT with or Without Measure-Theoretic Structures,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
2000.81, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2001. "Asymptotic Arbitrage and the APT with or without Measure-Theoretic Structures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 222-251, November.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1988.
"Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
502, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M & Zame, William R, 1994. "Nonatomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 593-633, May.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & William R. Zame, 1991. "Non-Atomic Economies and the Boundaries of Perfect Competition," UCLA Economics Working Papers 502R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Podczeck, K., 2005. "On core-Walras equivalence in Banach lattices," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 764-792, September.
- Podczeck, K., 2004. "On Core-Walras equivalence in Banach spaces when feasibility is defined by the Pettis integral," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 429-463, June.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2003. "On Core-Walras Equivalence in Banach Spaces when Feasibility is defined by the Pettis Integral," Vienna Economics Papers 0403, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.