Optimal Saving Programs under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1992.
"International Adjustment with Habit-Forming Consumption: A Diagrammatic Exposition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 32-48, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1993. "International Adjustment with Habit-Forming Consumption: A Diagrammatic Exposition," NBER Working Papers 4094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013.
"Threshold Preferences and the Environment,"
484, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers hal-00850543, HAL.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers 15, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Benteng Zou & Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005.
"Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, 02.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 543, Econometric Society.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1991.
"Intertemporal Dependence, Impatience, and Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
3028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1990. "Intertemporal dependence, impatience, and dynamics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-75, August.
- Champarnaud, Luc & Michel, Philippe, 2000. "Biens culturels, transmission de culture et croissance," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 501-520, dÃ©cembre.
- de la Croix, David, 1995.
"Economic Growth and the Relativity of Satisfaction,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1995023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Paulo Brito & Carlos Barros, 2005. "Learning-by-Consuming and the Dynamics of the Demand and Prices of Cultural Goods," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 83-106, May.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2002. "Externalities of investment, education and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 709-724, November.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2008.
"Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1309-1323, 09.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2007. "Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1977. "Lebenszyklustheorie des Sparens: Zum Stand der Theorie," Discussion Papers, Series 1 101, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Hayakawa, Hiroaki, 1995. "The complete complementarity of consumption and real balances and the strong superneutrality of money," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-97, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.