Long-Run Linearity, Locally Gaussian Process, H-Spectra and Infinite Variances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelis A. Los & Bing Yu, 2005.
"Persistence Characteristics of the Chinese Stock Markets,"
- Los, Cornelis A. & Yu, Bing, 2008. "Persistence characteristics of the Chinese stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 64-82.
- Cornelis A. Los & Joanna M. Lipka, 2004. "Long-Term Dependence Characteristics of European Stock Indices," Finance 0409044, EconWPA.
- Chaker Aloui & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014.
"On the detection of extreme movements and persistent behavior in Mediterranean stock markets: a wavelet-based approach,"
2014-184, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Chaker Aloui & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "On the detection of extreme movements and persistent behaviour in Mediterranean stock markets: a wavelet-based approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(22), pages 2611-2622, August.
- Bos, Charles S. & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2014. "Long memory with stochastic variance model: A recursive analysis for US inflation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 144-157.
- Kyaw, NyoNyo A. & Los, Cornelis A. & Zong, Sijing, 2006.
"Persistence characteristics of Latin American financial markets,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 269-290, July.
- Nyo Nyo A. Kyaw & Cornelis A. Los & Sijing Zong, 2004. "Persistence Characteristics of Latin American Financial Markets," Finance 0409048, EconWPA.
- Sijing Zong & Cornelis A. Los & Nyonyo Kyaw, 2004. "Persistence Characteristics of Latin American Financial Markets," Finance 0411013, EconWPA.
- Bisaglia, Luisa & Guegan, Dominique, 1998. "A comparison of techniques of estimation in long-memory processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Enriquez, Nathanaël, 2004. "A simple construction of the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 203-223, February.
- Mouck, T., 1998. "Capital markets research and real world complexity: The emerging challenge of chaos theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 189-203, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.