R&D productivity and spillovers at the firms level: evidence from Spanish panel data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Griliches, 1992.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Working Papers
3768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1992. " The Search for R&D Spillovers," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages S29-47, Supplemen.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "The Search for R&D Spillovers," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988.
"Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates Of Return, and Production In High-Tech Industries,"
NBER Working Papers
2554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 429-34, May.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 88-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Mairesse & Philippe Cunéo, 1985. "Recherche-développement et performances des entreprises : une étude économétrique sur données individuelles," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(5), pages 1001-1042.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R & Siegel, Donald, 1991.
"The Impact of R&D Investment on Productivity--New Evidence Using Linked R&D-LRD Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 203-29, April.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Donald Siegel, 1991. "The Impact of R&D Investment On Productivity - New Evidence Using Linked R&D-LRD Data," NBER Working Papers 2901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1980.
"Returns to Research and Development Expenditures in the Private Sector,"
in: New Developments in Productivity Measurement, pages 419-462
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998. "Returns to Research and Development Expenditures in the Private Sector," NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 49-81 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Mairesse & Bronwyn H. Hall, 1996. "Estimating the Productivity of Research and Development: An Exploration of GMM Methods Using Data on French & United States Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 5501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Jordi Jaumandreu & Ana Martín Marcos, 1999. "Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 239-262.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bond, Stephen, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 277-97, April.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1981. "Productivity and R and D at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 0826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-96, September.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2012. "“Do intra- and inter-industry spillovers matter? CDM model estimates for Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201214, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Mª Angeles Marra Domínguez, 2004. "Incentivos fiscales, inversión en actividades de I+D y estructura de costes. Un análisis por tamaño para una muestra de empresas manufactureras españolas, 1991-1999," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 170(3), pages 9-35, september.
- Gomez, Jaime & Vargas, Pilar, 2009. "The effect of financial constraints, absorptive capacity and complementarities on the adoption of multiple process technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 106-119, February.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Jordi Jaumandreu, 2007.
"R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous,"
Economics Working Papers
we078652, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Estimating Production Functions when Productivity is Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2006. "R&D and productivity: Estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," MPRA Paper 1246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paloma López-García & José Manuel Montero & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2012. "Business cycles and investment in intangibles: evidence from Spanish firms," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1219, Banco de Espa�a.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2011. "Productivity and innovation spillovers: Micro evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 201126, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Chih-Hai Yang & Chia-Hui Huang, 2013. "Is Taiwan's R&D productivity in decline? A microeconometric analysis," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 137-155, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.