Borrowing constraints in economies with household capital and banking: an application to the Spanish housing market (1982-1988)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fumio Hayashi, 1985. "Tests for Liquidity Constraints: A Critical Survey," NBER Working Papers 1720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imrohoruglu, Ayse, 1989. "Cost of Business Cycles with Indivisibilities and Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1364-83, December.
- Zeldes, Stephen P, 1989.
"Consumption and Liquidity Constraints: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 305-46, April.
- Stephen P. Zeldes, . "Consumption and Liquidity Constraints: An Empirical Investigation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen Zeldes, . "Consumption and Liquidity Constraints: An Empirical Investigation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 24-85, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Diaz-Gimenez, Javier & Prescott, Edward C., 1997.
"Real returns on government debt: A general equilibrium quantitative exploration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 115-137, January.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Prescott, Edward C., . "Real returns on government debt: a general equilibrium quantitative exploration," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2968, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1989.
"Hours and employment variation in business cycle theory,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
17, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1991. "Hours and Employment Variation in Business Cycle Theory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Deaton, A., 1989.
"Saving And Liquidity Constraints,"
153, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Albert Marcet & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1990.
"Equilibrium asset prices and savings of heterogeneous agents in the presence of incomplete markets and portfolio constraints,"
Economics Working Papers
319, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 1998.
- Marcet, Albert & Singleton, Kenneth J., 1999. "Equilibrium Asset Prices And Savings Of Heterogeneous Agents In The Presence Of Incomplete Markets And Portfolio Constraints," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 243-277, June.
- Scheinkman, Jose A & Weiss, Laurence, 1986. "Borrowing Constraints and Aggregate Economic Activity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Rogerson, Richard, 1988.
"Indivisible labor, lotteries and equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Gary Hansen, 2010.
"Indivisible Labor and the Business Cycle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
233, David K. Levine.
- M. Antònia Monés & Rafael Salas & Eva Ventura, 1992. "Consumption, real after tax interest rates and income innovations. A panel data analysis," Economics Working Papers 18, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Diaz-Gimenez, Javier & Prescott, Edward C. & Fitzgerald, Terry & Alvarez, Fernando, 1992.
"Banking in computable general equilibrium economies,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 533-559.
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Edward C. Prescott & Terry Fitzgerald & Fernando Alvarez, 1992. "Banking in computable general equilibrium economies," Staff Report 153, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Prescott, Edward C. & Álvarez, Fernando & Fitzgerald, Terry, . "Banking in Computable General Equilibrium Economies," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4969, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Bewley, Truman, 1977. "The permanent income hypothesis: A theoretical formulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 252-292, December.
- Antonia Díaz & María José Luengo-Prado, 2010.
"The Wealth Distribution With Durable Goods,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 143-170, 02.
- Antonia Díaz & Maria Jose Luengo-Prado, 2006. "The Wealth Distribution With Durable Goods," Economics Working Papers we067027, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Díaz, Antonia & Luengo Prado, Maria José, . "The wealth distribution with durable goods," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/548, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.