Consumption, real after tax interest rates and income innovations. A panel data analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra in its series Economics Working Papers with number 18.
Date of creation: Dec 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.upf.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fumio Hayashi, 1984.
"The Permanent Income Hypothesis and Consumption Durability: Analysis Based on Japanese Panel Data,"
NBER Working Papers
1305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1985. "The Permanent Income Hypothesis and Consumption Durability: Analysis Based on Japanese Panel Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1083-1113, November.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Aloysius Siow, 1986.
"Testing the Response of Consumption to Income Changes with (Noisy) PanelData,"
NBER Working Papers
2012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altonji, Joseph G & Siow, Aloysius, 1987. "Testing the Response of Consumption to Income Changes with (Noisy) Panel Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(2), pages 293-328, May.
- Attanasio, Orazio P & Weber, Guglielmo, 1989. "Intertemporal Substitution, Risk Aversion and the Euler Equation for Consumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 59-73, Supplemen.
- Javier Díaz-Giménez & Luis Puch, 1998. "Borrowing constraints in economies with household capital and banking: an application to the Spanish housing market (1982-1988)," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(3), pages 469-499, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.