Synergetic Interactions within the Pair-wise Hierarchy of Economic Linkages Sub-Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Marins & Moretto, Antonio Carlos & Rodrigues, Rosana Lott, 2001. "Decomposition & synergy: a study of the interactions and dependence among the 5 Brazilian macro regions," MPRA Paper 42348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 1998. "A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 289-305, September.
- Robles Teigeiro, Luis & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2007. "Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clust," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 759-790, Diciembre.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Pierre Boulanger & María del Carmen Delgado & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'barek, 2012. "An approach to describe the agri-food and other bio-based sectors in the European Union: Focus on Spain," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC72097, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Moretto, Antonio Carlos & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1999. "Synergetic interactions among four regions in the state of Paraná, Brazil: an interregional input-output analysis," MPRA Paper 54672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006. "Michael Sonis and Geoffrey Hewings theories and theirs multiplier effect on the Brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 54557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 1999. "Synergetic interactions between 2 Brazilian regions: an application of input-output linkages," MPRA Paper 54673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 2002. "Productive relations in the northeast and the rest of Brazil regions in 1995: decomposition & synergy in input-output systems," MPRA Paper 38326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.