Brief Account of a General Mathematical Theory of Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society.
Volume (Year): 29 (1866)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matschke, Manfred Jürgen & Brösel, Gerrit, 2008.
"Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation,"
03/2008, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Matschke Manfred Jürgen & Brösel Gerrit & Matschke Xenia, 2010. "Fundamentals of Functional Business Valuation," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-41, November.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pelloni , Alessandra, 2010.
"What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?,"
AICCON Working Papers
76-2010, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, 2013. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 113-155, June.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, 2010. "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," Econometica Working Papers wp20, Econometica.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Alessandra Pelloni, . "What are we learning from the life satisfaction literature?," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 1997. "On Working and Circulating Capital," MPRA Paper 11763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Dec 2008.
- Petersen, Verner C., 2005. "The otherworldly view of economics - and its consequences," Working Papers 2005-13, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2004. "The competition-of-capitals doctrine and the wage-profit relationship," MPRA Paper 20118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.