The strategy of monetary policy
AbstractAn abstract for this article is not available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1975)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poole, William, 1975. "The Making of Monetary Policy: Description and Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 253-65, June.
- Poole, William, 1970.
"Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James L. Pierce, 1974. "Quantitative Analysis for Decisions at the Federal Reserve," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 11-20 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- Maisel, Sherman J, 1974. "The Economic and Finance Literature and Decision Making," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 313-22, May.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1974. "Optimal Stable Policies for Unstable Instruments," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 257-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.