The strategy of monetary policy
AbstractAn abstract for this article is not available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1975)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poole, William, 1970.
"Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poole, William, 1975. "The Making of Monetary Policy: Description and Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(2), pages 253-65, June.
- Maisel, Sherman J, 1974. "The Economic and Finance Literature and Decision Making," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 313-22, May.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1974. "Optimal Stable Policies for Unstable Instruments," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 257-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Pierce, 1974. "Quantitative Analysis for Decisions at the Federal Reserve," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1, pages 11-20 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.