Classical deflation theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (2004)
Issue (Month): Win ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1982. "Of Hume, Thornton, the quantity theory, and the Phillips curve," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 13-18.
- Myhrman, Johan, 1976. " Experiences of Flexible Exchange Rates in Earlier Periods: Theories, Evidence and a New View," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 169-96.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher Erceg & Andrew Levin & Ryan Michaels, 2007.
"Three Great American Disinflations,"
NBER Working Papers
12982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bordo & Christopher Erceg & Andrew Levin & Ryan Michaels, 2007. "Three great American disinflations," International Finance Discussion Papers 898, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bordo, Michael D. & Erceg, Christopher & Levin, Andrew & Michaels, Ryan, 2006. "Three great American disinflations," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.