Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter A. Abken, 1991. "Globalization of stock, futures, and options markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-22.
- Michael Dotsey & Anatoli Kuprianov, 1990. "Reforming deposit insurance: lessons from the savings and loan crisis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-28.
- Clifford W. Smith & Charles W. Smithson & D. Sykes Wilford, 1989. "Managing Financial Risk," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 1(4), pages 27-48.
- Larry D. Wall & John J. Pringle, 1988. "Interest rate swaps: a review of the issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Nov, pages 22-40.
- Katerina Simons, 1989. "Measuring credit risk in interest rate swaps," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-38.
- Harper, Joel T. & Wingender, John R., 2000. "An empirical test of agency cost reduction using interest rate swaps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1419-1431, September.
- JÃ¼rgen Von Hagen & Ingo Fender, 1998.
"Central Bank Policy in a More Perfect Financial System,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 493-532, January.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Fender, Ingo, 1998. "Central bank policy in a more perfect financial system," ZEI Working Papers B 03-1998, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.