Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Quarterly.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Dotsey & Anatoli Kuprianov, 1990. "Reforming deposit insurance: lessons from the savings and loan crisis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 3-28.
- Peter A. Abken, 1991. "Globalization of stock, futures, and options markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-22.
- Clifford W. Smith & Charles W. Smithson & D. Sykes Wilford, 1989. "Managing Financial Risk," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 1(4), pages 27-48.
- Katerina Simons, 1989. "Measuring credit risk in interest rate swaps," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-38.
- Larry D. Wall & John J. Pringle, 1988. "Interest rate swaps: a review of the issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Nov, pages 22-40.
- Harper, Joel T. & Wingender, John R., 2000. "An empirical test of agency cost reduction using interest rate swaps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1419-1431, September.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Fender, Ingo, 1998.
"Central bank policy in a more perfect financial system,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 03-1998, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- JÃ¼rgen Von Hagen & Ingo Fender, 1998. "Central Bank Policy in a More Perfect Financial System," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 493-532, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.