Interest rate swaps: a review of the issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Robert K. LaRoche (eds), 1993. "Instruments of the money market," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, number 1993iotm.
- Li, Haitao & Mao, Connie X., 2003. "Corporate use of interest rate swaps: Theory and evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1511-1538, August.
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1993. "Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 65-94.
- Yu, W. T. & Pang, W. K. & Li, L. K., 2004. "Borrowing cost reduction by interest rate swaps--an option pricing analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 764-778, May.
- Anatoli Kuprianov, 1998. "Over-the-counter interest rate derivatives," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, number 1998cir.
- Schröder, Thomas & Dunbar, Kwamie, 2010.
"Effectively Hedging the Interest Rate Risk of Wide Floating Rate Coupon Spreads,"
2010001, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Thomas Schroeder & Kwamie Dunbar, 2010. "Effectively Hedging the Interest Rate Risk of Wide Floating Rate Coupon Spreads," Working papers 2010-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Minton, Bernadette A., 1997. "An empirical examination of basic valuation models for plain vanilla U.S. interest rate swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 251-277, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.