Monetary policy transmission: past and future challenges
AbstractDistinguished address for a conference sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York called Financial Innovation and Monetary Transmission
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Economic Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (2002)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans, 2010.
"Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?,"
ADBI Working Papers
195, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region : What Way Forward?," Finance Working Papers 23011, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?," Working Papers id:3139, eSocialSciences.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2002.
"Can Monetary Policy Affect The Real Economy?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_355, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2006. "Can Central Banks Target Bond Prices?," NBER Working Papers 12454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.