U.S. trade-remedy laws: do they facilitate or hinder free trade?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Finger, J. Michael & Murray, Tracy, 1990. "Policing unfair imports : the U.S. example," Policy Research Working Paper Series 401, The World Bank.
- J.M. Finger, 1981. "The Industry-Country Incidence of "Less than Fair Value" Cases in US Import Trade," NBER Chapters, in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experience of Latin America, pages 260-279 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cletus Coughlin & K. Alec Chrystal & Geoffrey E. Wood, 1988. "Protectionist trade policies: a survey of theory, evidence and rationale," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 12-29.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2000.
"What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?,"
Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers
29238, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2001. "What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16825, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Young, Linda M., 2000. "U.S. Canadian Agricultural Trade Conflicts: Time for a New Paradigm," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(01).
- Dominick Salvatore, 1992. "Recent trends in U.S. protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 307-321, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.