The dubious success of export subsidies for wheat
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Houck, James P., 1988. "What in the World is the Cairns Group?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(2).
- Rossmiller, George Edward, 1988. "Agricultural Proposals in the GATT," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(2).
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 290-310, April.
- Erdman, Laurie & Runge, C. Ford, 1991. "American Agricultural Policy And The 1990 Farm Bill," Staff Papers 13593, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "Prospects For The Uruguay Round In Agriculture," Staff Papers 14094, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.