Can the central bank achieve price stability?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1.
- Infante, Ettore F & Stein, Jerome L, 1980. "Money-financed Fiscal Policy in a Growing Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 259-87, April.
- Hall, Robert E, 1993. "Macro Theory and the Recession of 1990-1991," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 275-79, May.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1989. "The link between M1 and the monetary base in the 198O's," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 35-52.
- Joseph A. Ritter, 1993. "The FOMC in 1992: a monetary conundrum," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 31-49.
- Belongia, Michael T, 1996. "Measurement Matters: Recent Results from Monetary Economics Reexamined," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1065-83, October.
- Barnett, William A & Offenbacher, Edward K & Spindt, Paul A, 1984. "The New Divisia Monetary Aggregates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1049-85, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.