An analysis of commercial bank exposure to interest rate risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Interest Rate Volatility and Risk in Indian Banking," IMF Working Papers 04/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Beverly J. Hirtle, 1996.
"Derivatives, Portfolio Composition and Bank Holding Company Interest Rate Risk Exposure,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
96-43, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Beverly Hirtle, 1997. "Derivatives, Portfolio Composition, and Bank Holding Company Interest Rate Risk Exposure," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-266, October.
- Yasuo Nishiyama, 2007. "Are Banks Risk-Averse?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 471-490, Fall.
- Gregory E. Sierra & Timothy J. Yeager, 2003. "What does the Federal Reserve’s economic value model tell us about interest rate risk at U.S. community banks?," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2003-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mathias Drehmann & Steffen Sorensen & Marco Stringa, 2008. "The integrated impact of credit and interest rate risk on banks: an economic value and capital adequacy perspective," Bank of England working papers 339, Bank of England.
- Stojanovic, Dusan & Vaughan, Mark D. & Yeager, Timothy J., 2008. "Do Federal Home Loan Bank membership and advances increase bank risk-taking?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 680-698, May.
- Thomas B. King & Daniel A. Nuxoll & Timothy J. Yeager, 2006. "Are the causes of bank distress changing? can researchers keep up?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 57-80.
- Di Giorgio, Giorgio & Rotondi, Zeno, 2011. "Financial stability, interest-rate smoothing and equilibrium determinacy," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Vickery, James, 2008. "How and why do small firms manage interest rate risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 446-470, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.