Managed floating and the independence of interest rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1973. "The Interest Rate Parity Theorem: A Reinterpretation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1451-59, Nov.-Dec..
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1975. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Williamson, John, 1976. " Exchange-Rate Flexibility and Reserve Use," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 327-39.
- Hans R. Stoll, 1968. "An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-78, February.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977.
"An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/11352, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Farber, Andre & Roll, Richard & Solnik, Bruno, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 235-265, January.
- White, Betsy Buttrill & Woodbury, John R, III, 1980. "Exchange Rate Systems and International Capital Market Integration," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 175-83, May.
- David H. Howard., 1979. "The real rate of interest on international financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 136, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.