Diffusion of financial innovations: the case of junk bonds and note issuance facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
Other versions of this item:
- Molyneux, Phil & Shamroukh, Nidal, 1996. "Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 502-22, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009.
"Competition and innovation: evidence from financial services,"
09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Wondelsebet, 2004.
"The Dynamics of Product and Process Innovation in UK Banking,"
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Woldesenbet, 2006. "The dynamics of product and process innovations in UK banking," International Journal of Financial Services Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 400-421.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- Gustavo Suárez, .
"Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación,"
Borradores de Economia
119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0313, European Central Bank.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Modeling the diffusion of financial innovations," Working papers 170-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.