Diffusion of financial innovations: the case of junk bonds and note issuance facilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
Other versions of this item:
- Molyneux, Phil & Shamroukh, Nidal, 1996. "Diffusion of Financial Innovations: The Case of Junk Bonds and Note Issuance Facilities," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 502-22, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999.
"Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003545, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Gustavo Suárez, 1999. "Tecnología De Transacciones Endógena Y Los Costos De La Inflación," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Gustavo Suárez, . "Tecnología de Transacciones Endógena y los Costos de la Inflación," Borradores de Economia 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Woldesenbet, 2006.
"The dynamics of product and process innovations in UK banking,"
International Journal of Financial Services Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 400-421.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Kassa Wondelsebet, 2004. "The Dynamics of Product and Process Innovation in UK Banking," Industrial Organization 0405001, EconWPA.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002.
"Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?,"
2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009.
"Competition and innovation: evidence from financial services,"
09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013. "Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2004. "The high-yield segment of the corporate bond market: a diffusion modelling approach for the United States, the United Kingdom and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0313, European Central Bank.
- Gabe Bondt & David Ibáñez, 2005. "High-Yield Bond Diffusion in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 163-181, April.
- López, Luis E. (Luis Eduardo), 1961- & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1997. "Modeling the diffusion of financial innovations," Working papers 170-97. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Marc Fusaro, 2009. "The rank, stock, order and epidemic effects of technology adoption: an empirical study of bounce protection programs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 24-42, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.