Deregulation and the location of financial institution offices
AbstractAn examination of whether deregulation of the financial services industry has led to a disproportionate number of office closings in poor and minority neighborhoods.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Q III ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn B. Canner & Ellen Maland, 1987. "Basic banking," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 255-269.
- Robert B. Avery, 1989. "Making judgments about mortgage lending patterns," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Dec.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & MÃ¡ximo SangiÃ¡como, 2006.
"Bancarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
200615, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Alejandra Anastasi & Emilio Blanco & Pedro Elosegui & MÃ¡ximo SangiÃ¡como, 2010. "Bankarization and Determinants of Availability of Banking Services in Argentina," Ensayos EconÃ³micos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 137-209, October -.
- Figlio, David N. & Genshlea, Joseph W., 1999. "Bank Consolidations and Minority Neighborhoods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 474-489, May.
- Angela Chang & Shubham Chaudhuri & Jith Jayaratne, 1997. "Rational herding and the spatial clustering of bank branches: an empirical analysis," Research Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 9724, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lawrence, Edward C., 1997. "The viability of minority-owned banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.