Future Irish Growth: Opportunities, Catalysts, Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2005 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4-Winter ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BARRIOS, Salvador & GOERG, Holger & STROBL, Eric, 2004.
"Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barrios, Salvador & Gorg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2005. "Foreign direct investment, competition and industrial development in the host country," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1761-1784, October.
- Holger G–rg & Eric Strobl, 2003.
"Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers and Plant Survival,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 581-595, December.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers, and Plant Survival," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 366, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John FitzGerald, 1998. "Wage Formation and the Labour Market," Papers WP095, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John FitzGerald, 1998. "An Irish Perspective on the Structural Funds," Papers WP094, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- James R. Markusen, 1988. "Production, Trade, and Migration with Differentiated, Skilled Workers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 492-506, August.
- Walter Kuemmerle, 1999. "The Drivers of Foreign Direct Investment into Research and Development: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1996. "Changes in the Distribution of Wages and Unemployment in OECD Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 302-08, May.
- Dascher, K., 2000.
"Trade, FDI and Congestion: the Small and Very Open Economy,"
00/09, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2000. "Trade, FDI and Congestion - the Small and very Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristof Dascher, 2000. "Trade, FDI, and Congestion - The small and very open Economy," Working Papers 200009, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1596 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Gunnigle & David McGuire, 2001. "Why Ireland? A Qualitative Review of the Factors Influencing the Location of US Multinationals in Ireland with Particular Reference to the Impact of Labour Issues," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 43-67.
- O'Malley, Eoin, 2004. "Competitive Performance in Irish Industry," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(4-Winter), pages 66-101.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 2000. "An Analysis of Backward Linkages in the Irish Electronics Sector," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(3), pages 215-235.
- Frank Barry, 2008. "Review of "Interrogating Irish Policies" by William Kingston," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(3), pages 257-265.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.