Boundaries of Consent: Stakeholder Representation in River Basin Management in Mexico and South Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H.Thompson & C.M.Stimie & E. Richters & S. Perret, 2001. "Policies, Legislation and Organizations Related to Water in South Africa, with Special Reference to the Olifants River Basin," IWMI Working Papers H028253, International Water Management Institute.
- Seckler, D., 1996. "The new era of water resources management: from "dry" to "wet" water savings," IWMI Books, Reports H018206, International Water Management Institute.
- Merrey, D. J., 1997. "Expanding the frontiers of irrigation management research: Results of research and development at the International Irrigation Management Institute, 1984 to 1995," IWMI Books, Reports H022082, International Water Management Institute.
- Stimie, C. & Richters, E. & Thompson, H. & Perret, S. & Matete, M. & Abdallah, K. & Kau, J. & Mulibana, E., 2001. "Hydro-institutional mapping in the Steelpoort River Basin, South Africa," IWMI Working Papers H028252, International Water Management Institute.
- Kloezen, W. H. & Garces-Restrepo, C. & Johnson, S. H. III, 1997. "Impact assessment of irrigation management transfer in the Alto Rio Lerma Irrigation District, Mexico," IWMI Books, Reports H022010, International Water Management Institute.
- Frances Cleaver, 1999. "Paradoxes of participation: questioning participatory approaches to development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 597-612.
- Keller, A. & Keller, J. & Seckler, D., 1996. "Integrated water resource systems: theory and policy implications," IWMI Books, Reports H018208, International Water Management Institute.
- Goel, Sanjay & Mazzola, Pietro & Phan, Phillip H. & Pieper, Torsten M. & Zachary, Ramona K., 2012. "Strategy, ownership, governance, and socio-psychological perspectives on family businesses from around the world," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 54-65.
- Molle, François & Wester, Philippus & Hirsch, Philip, 2010. "River basin closure: Processes, implications and responses," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 569-577, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.