The Social Content of Macroeconomic Policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 28 (2000)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Gita, 2000. "Gender Mainstreaming in Finance Ministries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1379-1390, July.
- M. Anne Hill & Elizabeth King, 1995. "Women's education and economic well-being," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 21-46.
- Sen, Amartya, 1998. "Human development and financial conservatism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 733-742, April.
- Budlender, Debbie, 2000. "The Political Economy of Women's Budgets in the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1365-1378, July.
- Beneria, Lourdes, 1995. "Toward a greater integration of gender in economics," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1839-1850, November.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Reddy, Sanjay, 2001. "The Impact of Adjustment-Related Social Funds on Income Distribution and Poverty," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Elson, Diane, 1995. "Gender Awareness in Modeling Structural Adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1851-1868, November.
- Padmanabhan, Martina Aruna, 2005. "Institutional innovations towards gender equity in agrobiodiversity management: collective action in Kerala, South India," CAPRi working papers 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren Grown, 2006.
"Gender equity and globalization: macroeconomic policy for developing countries,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1081-1104.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Grown, Caren, 2006. "Gender equity and globalization: Macroeconomic policy for developing countries," MPRA Paper 6540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabella Bakker, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Accountability and Voice: The Example of Gender Responsive Budget Initiatives," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeemol Unni & Uma Rani, 2009. "Social Protection for Informal Workers: Insecurities, Instruments and Institutional Mechanisms," Working Papers id:1920, eSocialSciences.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"Gender Inequality in a Globalizing World,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_426, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The great equalizer?: Globalization effects on gender equality in Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 6509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, Smriti, 2008. "Reforms with a Female Face: Gender, Liberalization, and Economic Policy in Andhra Pradesh, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1213-1232, July.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Alicia Girón, 2006. "Macroeconomía, desarrollo y género," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(15), pages 207-225, July-Dece.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "06-04 "Ethics and International Debt: A View from Feminist Economics,"," GDAE Working Papers 06-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie Steinkopf Rice, 2010. "Free trade, fair trade and gender inequality in less developed countries," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 42-50.
- Diane Elson, 2004. "Engendering Government Budgets in the Context of Globalisation(s)," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2008. "Gender, Distribution, and Balance of Payments (revised 10/08)," Working Papers wp133_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Rhonda Sharp & Ray Broomhill, 2002. "Budgeting for Equality: The Australian Experience," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 25-47.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2006. "The Road to Gender Equality: Global Trends and the Way Forward," MPRA Paper 6510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.