Engendering Government Budgets in the Context of Globalisation(s)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Utah, Department of Economics in its series Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah with number 2004_02.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in International Feminist Journal of Politics, December 2004, Vol 6, No. 4, pp. 623-642
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1645 E. Central Campus Dr. Front, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9300
Phone: (801) 581-7481
Fax: (801) 585-5649
Web page: http://economics.utah.edu
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elson, Diane & Cagatay, Nilufer, 2000. "The Social Content of Macroeconomic Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1347-1364, July.
- Isabella Bakker, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Accountability and Voice: The Example of Gender Responsive Budget Initiatives," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Budlender, Debbie, 2000. "The Political Economy of Women's Budgets in the South," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1365-1378, July.
- Sen, Amartya, 1998. "Human development and financial conservatism," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 733-742, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.