Primary Health Care initiatives in colonial Kenya
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walker, Liz, 1995. "The practice of Primary Health Care: A case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 815-824, March.
- Woelk, Godfrey B., 1994. "Primary health care in Zimbabwe: Can it survive?: An exploration of the political and historical developments affecting the implementation of PHC," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1027-1035, October.
- Brockerhoff, Martin & Derose, Laurie F., 1996. "Child survival in East Africa: The impact of preventive health care," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1841-1857, December.
- Alexander Moradi, 2008. "Towards an Objective Account of Nutrition and Health in Colonial Kenya: A Study of Stature in African Army Recruits and Civilians, 1880-190," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2008-04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kingori, Patricia, 2013. "Experiencing everyday ethics in context: Frontline data collectors perspectives and practices of bioethics," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 361-370.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.