The availability of drugs: what does it mean in Ugandan primary care
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 65 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2007.
"Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007. "Bribery In Health Care In Peru And Uganda," Departmental Working Papers 2007-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 2757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," NBER Working Papers 13034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parkhurst, Justin Oliver & Penn-Kekana, Loveday & Blaauw, Duane & Balabanova, Dina & Danishevski, Kirill & Rahman, Syed Azizur & Onama, Virgil & Ssengooba, Freddie, 2005. "Health systems factors influencing maternal health services: a four-country comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 127-138, August.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Bribery in health care in Uganda," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 699-707, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei) or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.