Strategies for software exports from developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zimmermann, J.B., 1993. "L'industrie du logiciel: de la protection a la normalisation," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 93b05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Hon, Wong Seng, 1992. "Exploiting information technology: A case study of Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1817-1828, December.
- Maria Correa, Carlos, 1990. "Software industry: An opportunity for Latin America?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(11), pages 1587-1598, November.
- Cane, Alan, 1992. "Information technology and competitive advantage: Lessons from the developed countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(12), pages 1721-1736, December.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2003. "Uneven and Combined Development: Understanding India's Software Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 211-226, January.
- Qiu, Larry D., 2006. "A general equilibrium analysis of software development: Implications of copyright protection and contract enforcement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1661-1682, October.
- Brahmbhatt, Milan & Srinivasan, T.G. & Murrell, Kim, 1996. "India in the global economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1681, The World Bank.
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres, 2002. "The Software and Information Services Sector in Argentina: Pros and Cons of an Inward-Orientated Development Strategy," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.