Of networks and markets: The rise and rise of a South Indian town, the example of Tiruppur's cotton knitwear industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Allen J., 2006. "The Changing Global Geography of Low-Technology, Labor-Intensive Industry: Clothing, Footwear, and Furniture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1517-1536, September.
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2011. "Foreign Markets Entry Mode Decision for Italian Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," MPRA Paper 50067, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Oct 2011.
- Kumar, Sudesh, 2005. "Development of Industrial Cluster," MPRA Paper 171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2005.
- Musso, Fabio & Francioni, Barbara, 2009. "Foreign markets entry mode decision for SMEs. Key factors and role of industrial districts," MPRA Paper 32153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 2001. "A Theory of Buyer-Seller Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 485-508, June.
- Chari, Sharad, 2000. "The Agrarian Origins of the Knitwear Industrial Cluster in Tiruppur, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 579-599, March.
- Dilip Mookherjee, 1999. "Contractual Constraints on Firm Performance in Developing Countries," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 98, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Molina-Morales, F. Xavier, 2001. "European industrial districts: Influence of geographic concentration on performance of the firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 277-294.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1999. "From ascribed to earned trust in exporting clusters," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 139-150, June.
- Juana R. Kuramoto, 2000. "Las aglomeraciones productivas alrededor de la minería: el caso de la minera Yanacocha S.A," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n dt27, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- repec:idb:brikps:49738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 1999. "Vertical Integration: Networks, and Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1231, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.