A proposal for using incentive precommitments in public enterprise funding
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 19 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Other versions of this item:
- Sah, R.K. & Weitzman, M.L., 1988. "A Proposal For Using Incentive Pre-Commitments In Public Enterprise Funding," Papers 558, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bigsten , Arne & Levin, Jörgen, 2000.
"Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review,"
Working Papers in Economics
32, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Arne Bigsten & JÃ¶rgen Levin, 2010. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Papers id:3296, eSocialSciences.
- Bigsten, Arne & Levin, Jorgen, 2001. "Growth, Income Distribution, and Poverty: A Review," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006.
"Human Development and Electoral Systems,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 43-57.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Human Development and Electoral Systems," Others 0508006, EconWPA.
- Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Vincenzo Verardi, 2006. "Human development and electoral systems," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9883, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Oscar Molina, 2004. "Análisis Estadístico y Económico sobre las Características de la Permanencia y Acceso Diferenciado por Género en el Sistema Educativo Boliviano a Nivel Municipal," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2004, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Martin, Marie-Claude, 2008. "Individual and Collective Resources and Health in Morocco," Working Paper Series RP2008/21, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, .
"Human Development and Regional Disparities in Iran:A Policy Model,"
2001_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- F. Noorbakhsh, 2002. "Human development and regional disparities in Iran: a policy model," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 927-949.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.