The determinants of import demand in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Irfan CHANI & Zahid PERVAIZ & Amatul R. CHAUDHARY, 2011. "Determination of Import Demand in Pakistan: The Role of Expenditure Components," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(8(561)), pages 93-110, August.
- Rajesh Mehta & Ashok Parikh, 2005. "Impact of trade liberalization on import demands in India: a panel data analysis for commodity groups," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(16), pages 1851-1863.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Hussain, Tanveer, 2011. "Import elasticity of tea: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Rashid & Tayyaba Razzaq, 2013. "An Estimation of Structural Import Demand Function for Pakistan," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 156-175.
- Abdul, waheed & Syed tehseen, jawaid, 2010. "Inward foreign direct investment and aggregate imports: time series evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sajjad Akhtar & Fauzia Malik, 2000. "Pakistan’s Trade Performance vis-à-vis Its Major Trading Partners," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 37-50.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.