A general equilibrium analysis of the evolution of Canadian service productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Other versions of this item:
- Mohnen, P. & Raa, T. ten, 2000. "A general equilibrium analysis of the evolution of Canadian service productivity," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86157, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Jong, G., 1996. "Canada's Post-War Manufacturing Performance: A Comparison with the United States," Papers 32, Groningen State, Institute of Economic Research-.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 2002.
"Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis: A synthesis,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90106, Tilburg University.
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1974.
"On the Welfare Significance of National Product in Dynamic Economy,"
125, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1976. "On the Welfare Significance of National Product in a Dynamic Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 156-62, February.
- Hulten, Charles R, 1979. "On the "Importance" of Productivity Change," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 126-36, March.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2003.
"Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p10, European Regional Science Association.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Competition and performance: The different roles of capital and labor," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 573-584, March.
- Mohnen,Pierre & Raa,Thijs,ten, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," Research Memoranda 034, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-66, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, P. & Raa, T. ten, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," Discussion Paper 2003-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Felice, Giulia, 2008. "Endogenous growth and changing sectoral composition in advanced economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-131, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.