Transformation of science and technology systems into systems of innovation in central and eastern Europe: the emerging patterns and determinants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3, July.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1998. "Emerging East-West collaborative networks: An appraisal," Kiel Working Papers 882, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Chandler Jr. , Alfred D., 1993. "Organizational Capabilities and Industrial Restructuring: A Historical Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 309-337, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2, July.
- Christian von Hirschhausen, 1996. "Industrial Restructuring in Ukraine: from Socialism to a Planned Economy?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 144, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump-starters?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rainer Kattel & Annalisa Primi, 2010. "The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 29, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2014.
"Is industry location persistent over time? Evidence from coagglomeration patterns between new and incumbent firms in Germany,"
Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael & Heblich, Stephan, 2013. "Is industry location persistent over time? Evidence from coagglomeration patterns between new and incumbent firms in Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20512, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Erkki Karo & Rainer Kattel, 2009. "The Copying Paradox: Why Converging Policies but Diverging Capacities for Development in Eastern European Innovation Systems?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 24, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "New business formation and regional growth across regions with distinct initial industry structures," ERSA conference papers ersa10p656, European Regional Science Association.
- Freeman, Christopher & Soete, Luc, 2009.
"Developing science, technology and innovation indicators: What we can learn from the past,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 583-589, May.
- Soete, Luc & Freeman, Chris, 2007. "Developing science, technology and innovation indicators: what we can learn from the past," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.