On the central limit theorem for U-statistics under absolute regularity
AbstractWe prove the central limit theorem for U-statistics whose underlying sequence of random variables satisfies an absolute regularity condition under optimal assumptions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El Ghouch, Anouar, 2011. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for dependent duration data," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/113948, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Vuong, Quang, 2010. "Efficient estimation in dynamic conditional quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 272-285, August.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2010.
"Pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation in two classes of semiparametric diffusion models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 239-259, June.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Two Classes of Semiparametric Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-41, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jorge H. del Castillo-Spíndola, 2006. "A Non-Parametric Test of the Conditional CAPM for the Mexican Economy," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 21(2), pages 275-297.
- Beare, Brendan K., 2009. "Copulas and Temporal Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt87p829d4, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.