On the moving block bootstrap under long range dependence
AbstractIt is shown that, under some conditions, the moving block bootstrap provides valid approximation to the distribution of the normalized sample mean Tn for a class of long-range dependent observations if and only if Tn is asymptotically normal.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Statistics & Probability Letters.
Volume (Year): 18 (1993)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Daesu & Willemain, Thomas R., 1999. "The threshold bootstrap and threshold jackknife," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 187-202, August.
- Andrea Pallini, 2000. "Resampling configurations of points through coding schemes," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 159-182, January.
- Zhang, Ting & Ho, Hwai-Chung & Wendler, Martin & Wu, Wei Biao, 2013. "Block sampling under strong dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(6), pages 2323-2339.
- Ting Zhang & Hwai-Chung Ho & Martin Wendler & Wei Biao Wu, 2013. "Block Sampling under Strong Dependence," Papers 1312.5807, arXiv.org.
- Nordman, Dan Nordman & Sibbertsen, Philipp & Lahiri, Soumendra N., 2005.
"Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the mean of a long-range dependent process,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-327, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Daniel J. Nordman & Philipp Sibbertsen & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2007. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the mean of a long-range dependent process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 576-599, 07.
- Franco, Glaura C. & Reisen, Valderio A., 2007. "Bootstrap approaches and confidence intervals for stationary and non-stationary long-range dependence processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(2), pages 546-562.
- Beran, Jan & Shumeyko, Yevgen, 2012. "Bootstrap testing for discontinuities under long-range dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 322-347.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.